By TwitterButtons.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Music Monday- Music I'm Likin ( Not a typo )

I had the pleasure of seeing Find Vienna live last month at Club Cafe in Pittsburgh. You can buy their CD on Itunes for only $6.93. It is definitely worth the money! I actually grew up with the lead singer and bass player. They are brothers and we went to the same Church & Youth Group. Before they decided to go full time with Find Vienna they were Worship leaders at a Parish in Philadelphia. I heard a long time ago that they had a band and were getting pretty big, but I never got a chance to hear them.  Luckily one of them facebooked me to let me know they were coming to town. The show was awesome! They were great live and sound amazing. I plan on bringing them in to do a show for my Youth Group, and you should too! For booking check out http://www.myspace.com/findvienna

Here is a video of a recent show in which they opened for The Script. If you don't know The Script they have one of the most popular songs out right now "Breakeven/ falling to pieces"





If you want to download one song from itunes to see if you like them my favorite song is "All In My Head"

No comments:

Post a Comment